"True"..."True".................

"At least I'm not a creepy stalker.
-Mr. Banks

Savvy: First off, you will soon come to realize that 99% of these quotes come from our "language arts teacher"(<---- implying sarcasm for those who are slow). He just has so many adages (haha I used a vocabulary word) that are just so hard to NOT break the monotony of class with eitherA. In Brockie's case, a sarcastic remark that causes the whole class to erupt with laughter while Mr. Banks tries to come up with some crappy comeback or B. In my case, erupting with laughter solo...which can be viral, but either way I find it very satisfying.
Anyways, yes, these were his exact words which left me thinking Really? Really? Your Sure? You Really Sure? Well I guess he's one of those old lonely men stalker types compared to a few others in our school. *cough* *cough* our principal *cough* and *cough* wood teacher *cough* *cough*. Oh, sorry as i was saying we have some legitimate stalkers in our school dun, dun...dunnnnn!

Brockie:wELL AS SAVVY said I say a lot of stuff that Mr.banks is too slow to get. He tries to stalk me but he can't keep up. When I turn the corner he gets lost like one of those Waltzing mice that run in circles. He's pathetic and I can spell better then him and I can't even spell diseese. PLEASE NOTE: OUR PRINCIPAL IS A BIGGER STALKER HE SAID "GOOD MORNING" TO ME AND I LOOK LIKE A NERD.

 

0 comments:

Subscribe Share/Bookmark

Contributors

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner