History's Mysteries

"You guys all know king Richard VIII right? The one who beheaded eight of his wives...(after many controversial looks from classmates and corrections) Oh, maybe that was another king. Wait! *laughs* I was thinking about Poor Richard's Almanac.
-Mr. Banks

Savvy: Okay just to get this over with there was NEVER a king Richard VIII, only three, that's right I...II...aaannndd III. I know Roman numerals are a little hard, but think of them like letters, oh wait, I forgot, he's not good with those either. Okay, I ranted off a little bit (wait...that's Brockie's job...oops) but let me finish my clarification. It was King Henry VIII who had six wives, divorced two, and executed two, one died and one was widowed because HE died. I don't know what it was that made him say that, but it's never clear with psycho LA/LB teachers anyway. Which reminds me, he also (as he always does) tried to prove himself right by going on to suggest that king Richard VIII (the figment of his imagination) ruled during the American Revolution. *Sound of head banging against desk* Just give up already! He's like Henry Clay, the politician that won't DIE!

Brockie: Oh God. For starters I had to correct him.....TWICE. Everyone thinks our generation is going to be stupid. We should be if Mr. Banks represents the generation teaching us. I could rant even more but Savvy summed it up. Whatever, at least he's not a fat lady OLDER then the never dying Henry Clay!

 

0 comments:

Subscribe Share/Bookmark

Contributors

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner