There's No Business Like Showbusiness





Y'know with those blue screens...oh! sorry green screens, more hi-tech
-Mr. Banks

Savvy:Yes, there is no business like showbusiness, it's a grand and wonderful thing, because HE'S not in it! We would be doomed if he was. Which makes me question, why is he directing our Pyramus and Thisbe play? Oh, but of course! Because it's supposed to be bad. Just goes to show once again his ineptness...sigh, if only he knew we were getting so much amusement out of it. Also, blue-ray might be the new thing for DVDs, but I don't think there was ever a blue screen before green screens, 'cuz blue is just evil, it's the color of DEATH!

P.S. This is the character I play, Puck. Of course Brockie isn't in it, she's working backstage, but that means less work for me! All I have to do is memorize my lines

This is the Lovely Puck:


http://www.cameron.edu/~scottk/puck.gif



This is the lovely Puck:


http://www.dramaticflair.com/gallery_theatre/images/Cd-Puck-MidsNightsDrm.jpg


Which one do you think I should be? Well I know, but I'm not quite sure how I will be. And that's what scares me.


Brockie: Ahhh sooo many fails so little time. I have a few book suggestions for Mr. banks. 1. Techonlogy for dummies 2. Spelling for dummies and last but not least 3. Sarcasm for dummies.

 

0 comments:

Subscribe Share/Bookmark

Contributors

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner