Just Plain Wrong

Yes this was. And in case you didn't see, you weren't there, or have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm here to tell you. Me and Brockie seemed to be the only people in the class laughing, which I always think is the best way. But, before you start questioning what was so funny, and weird, here is my illustration and explanation of what went down



Yes he did use a pen to stir his coffee


See? Pen.


And, yes, he did lick it,


Oh yeah, he licked it, *cue us laughing*


And put the cap back on while saying something in vain to make light of the situation, which as you may know, didn't work
Put the pen behind his ear like he always does.


Shrugged it off,



And went along his merry little way.

*speechless*
I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of one of the odd chronicles of Mr. Banks

Brockie: I swear the class did not notice anything till i started looking at him when he had it in his coffee. I feel like its my fault. I am gonna be the responsible one and buy him some coffee stirers

 

0 comments:

Subscribe Share/Bookmark

Contributors

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner