No Fun


The end of the year is coming and everyone is supposed to be in a good mood! Especially teachers because they get the summer off. Unfortunately one particular LA/LB teacher doesn't get that, or that it downs our summer mood. I mean, he was talking about being buzz kill by giving us open-ended questions over spring break, I think this is worse! He had us watch movies on the holocaust and has been not so nice. Not so nice to the point where nothing he says anymore is funny, just outright annoying. Therefore, I'd like to give you my essay this week on what I think of LA/LB right now:

Mr. Banks is annoying. There is no sense in arguing with annoying people. Therefore, there is no sense arguing with Mr. Banks. Like Elie Wiesel once said "We are angry when we are helpless." I am angry. Therefore, I'm helpless. People feel helpless when their grade is based on the discretion of an idiot. Therefore, My grade is based on the discretion of an idiot. If someone is stupid, then they are an LA/LB teacher. If someone is an LA/LB teacher, then they are stupid. Someone is stupid if and only if they are an LA/LB teacher.

I like using logic to make fun of people, especially when they failed at trying to teach us when we already knew, and they didn't. I also like to use analogies in my writing assignments related to Science, except they don't work when your teacher is to dumb to comprehend such a good analogy, or even what you're talking about in general.

 

0 comments:

Subscribe Share/Bookmark

Contributors

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner